Watch Yourself.
I shouldn't be let loose in public alone. I just shouldn't. It is a notion that occurred to me when I was at the bank last week. The nice chap looking after me- the obligatory, just-out-of-school, very-bad-skinned, Jesus-why-don't-you-cut-your-nails-for-crying-out-loud new boy with a bad haircut- had just offered me a credit card. Knowing he could see my balance on his screen I laughed at him. Out loud. He stared at me. It dawned on me that he wasn't joking. "I can't have a credit card," I told him. "I have no self control". "Ah, yes madam," he countered, "But you see with the offer we have today you have 56 days interest free to pay back what you borrow". "Ah, yes," I said back to him, "But you see, I won't pay it back. I'll buy a plane ticket somewhere, draw the rest out as cash, and deal with any consequences later. Or never." The chap narrowed his eyes at me. "I'm just being honest,...
loved it...you have some priceless photos here.
ReplyDelete:)
*Hugs*
Jennifer- I'm not quite the photographer that you are, I know... but the memories are there.
ReplyDeleteHappy New yEAR!
X
Happy New Year, may 2010 be happy and prosperous for you.
ReplyDeleteMel- and I hope that you have a wonderful one too. Happy New Year! x
ReplyDeleteCharming and quite intriguing. Have a wonderful 2010.
ReplyDeleteIan- you too! May it bring you good luck and happiness x
ReplyDeleteFab photos Laura! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHope you don't mind but I have nominated you as a Kreativ Blogger over on my blog as you have made me chuckle with your fab posts during 2009! See my latest post for info! http://reasonsseasonlifetime.blogspot.com/
Love Jo x
Jo- Mind?! Of course not! thank you so much for the honor! I hope you will continue to visit throughout the new year. I also hope that my vagina doesn't get burnt a second time- that would just make me a fool.
ReplyDeletex