Nothing Is Sacred.
Given a 'nod' by David Mcmahon Long distance love means that, after over two months in my new house, The Boyfriend only met The Housemates for the first time this weekend. I was nervous about how they might all get on. I shouldn't have been. They bonded over stories of my stupidity- I now hate them all. "Did she tell you about that first weekend after she had moved in?" S giggled. The Boyfriend looked at me. "Noooo...." he replied. "Ohmygod! It was sooooooo funny. I felt really bad that I had a fridge full of meat, what with her being a veggie and everything, but when we went to this farmer's market I couldn't help but buy these Buffalo burgers we'd had a taste of". B nodded agreement. "They were delicious," he said. "So we bring them home and we have them for tea. Laura asked us how the chicken was after we had finished... she thought Buffalo burgers were chicken! I really wondered what we had let ourselves in for...



Comments
Post a Comment